Chamonix Mountains

Chamonix Mountains

Thursday 7 December 2017

Back to the Blog

After a busy few years, I found myself not really knowing what to aim for in 2016. I didn't really have much enthusiasm for anything in particular and had become really dissatisfied with my performance. No matter what I did, even if I won I wasn't pleased with my race.
I ended up doing the Dales Trails Series in 2016 and winning the overall v40 ladies grand prix. That had been my aim and although I really enjoyed the race series and the races are very well organised over challenging courses, I still wasn't really happy with any of my performances.












I also had 'technical issues' with accessing my blog as Apple devices stopped supporting Blogger, but have managed to resolve most of the above issues and have decided to update my blog a bit following on from some good performances in new races in 2017.








No comments:

Post a Comment